MarketScale is hiring a Director of Data & Analytics to achieve employee and customer engagement across our marketing analytics and business intelligence platforms. MarketScale delivers B2B marketers a suite of data and analytics tools, helping them grow their businesses by identifying trends and leveraging predictive analytics.
The Director of Data & Analytics will be joining the most rapidly growing department within MarketScale. This is a unique opportunity to bring your experience and best practices to lead in a role that will have an immediate impact on the growth of the business. The ideal candidate must have strong aptitude for applying data to create decision-making insights, with a clear passion for data, process/project management and reporting.
Candidates should have experience in market segmentation, marketing data analysis, Google Analytics, SaaS-based reporting and dashboard suites, such Tableau, Power BI, SAS or similar Business Intelligence platforms. Additionally, they should have experience architecting, managing or measuring quantitative KPI in a business operation, and be comfortable with advanced Excel functions and SQL integrations.
They should also have experience in bringing complex analysis to customers and internal departments, acting as a liaison between the analysts and end-user and have relevant experience in driving decision making through predictive analytics or probabilistic analysis, especially related to investment decisions in any industry.
- Manage client and internal deliverables to ensure that team meets all applicable deadlines
- Maintain databases, tools and dashboards that optimize statistical insights into website traffic and marketing strategies
- Work with management to prioritize business and informational needs of clients
- General maintenance of various web tools with strict attention to detail
- Use relevant experience to drive new department initiatives and processes
· Minimum four-year university degree in business, analytics, operations, statistics, or related field
· 1-2 years’ experience in business or marketing analytics OR business operations/management experience with significant analytics and statistical skills
· Proficiency in cloud-based enterprise platforms
· Understanding of database structure
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to professionally communicate with teammates, clients and vendors
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with great attention to detail and accuracy
· Mastery of Microsoft Office software and tools
· Willingness to demonstrate leadership working with vendors, customers and colleagues
MarketScale is an analytics-driven B2B content marketing firm and publisher based in Dallas, TX. Come enjoy our newly renovated office on the 53rd floor of the Bank of America Plaza overlooking Downtown Dallas, all while being minutes from Uptown, Deep Ellum and the American Airlines Center! The Analytics Operations Manager position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and onsite fitness membership.
Join a rapidly growing department within one of the fastest growing marketing firms in Texas!
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for leadership and marketing analytics in exciting industries ranging from IoT and Architecture to Sports, Entertainment and Professional AV, this job is for you – apply now!