MarketScale is hiring a Director, Operations to oversee daily digital marketing and operations, ensuring operational efficiency and career growth of direct reports. This role is ideal for innovative operators with experience in digital marketing and enterprise B2B marketing or publishing operations. This role requires a combination of traditional Operations and Software, Technology or Marketing Tech understanding, as well as technical aptitude for dealing with SaaS software, close servers and integrations, including custom software development and database management.
Candidates must have six plus years of experience in Operations, Operational Leadership or related roles in enterprise-level businesses. MarketScale delivers digital marketing and publishing content, such as video and written blogs to B2B clients (including several within the Fortune 500).
The Director, Operations must have experience in managing complex digitally-based operations in technology or media markets, and an ability to diagnose bottlenecks and deliver data-driven, long-term solutions to maximize production efficiency.
Additionally, candidates must be able to manage and develop a team, working with most departments within the company, as they all depend on operational excellence. Experience managing challenging operations, vendors and leading people, while participating in strategic decisions and discussions is required.
Ultimately, all outputs must benefit our customers. The Director, Operations must also engage in customer-facing dialogue as challenges and opportunities present themselves. However, a strong sales, account management and production function within the company will be the first, second and third lines of communication with clients.
· Experience or strong understanding of digital marketing and publishing ecosystem
· Undergraduate degree in related field
· MBA or equivalent
· 6+ years experience in operational and operational leadership roles
· Data-driven approach, with Business Intelligence experience using relevant tools ranging from Excel, Tableau, SAP or similar
· Strong quantitative competency, including statistical and operational modeling
· Experience reporting and participating at the executive level
· Competency with SQL and related database and programming tools relevant to Operations and Business Intelligence
· Strong Understanding of IT infrastructure as it relates to operating a business, such as API integrations for reporting and automation
· Experience executing the launch and operation of new products and services
MarketScale is an analytics-driven B2B content marketing firm and publisher based in Dallas, TX. This role offers the opportunity to build a department, while leading teams and driving growth from our office in Downtown Dallas, working with top brands, deploying technology and delivering innovative solutions to increase quality and efficiency for our customers.
The Director, Operations role features a competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, 401K and onsite fitness membership among other benefits such as paid Continuing Education.
Gain an immediate senior leadership opportunity in a fast-growing company, delivering quality product in the fast-paced B2B digital marketing and publishing industry.