MarketScale is looking to add a member to our successful client services department to guide and advise our clients through digital marketing transformation. The successful candidate will lead a portfolio of accounts, which will demand interaction with executives and thought leaders in multiple industries. This role is an opportunity to join a team that collaborates with Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Google, Samsung and Hewlett-Packard.
As a liaison between multiple departments within MarketScale, the successful candidate will have a strong communication skill set that includes an ability to write and work with video. MarketScale attracts clients because of our holistic approach, which includes a comprehensive analytics department. The digital marketing strategist will work with the analytics team to provide clients with a complete understanding of the effectiveness of their campaigns. The role combines internal and client-facing assignments.
- Consulting the client on marketing strategy and analytics
- Communicating on implementation of strategy, delivering content, and providing analytic feedback
- Working with different content development teams (writers, video editors, graphic designers, and web designers) to create marketing material for clients
- Coordinating client strategy with the Senior Director, Client Services
- Utilizing the data and analytics team to get the most pertinent information and resources to clients.
- Meet or exceed client renewal targets
- 4 – 5 years of Analyst, Strategist or Account Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Sound organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional business acumen and customer focused disposition
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving complex issues
MarketScale is a B2B content marketing firm and publisher based in Dallas, TX. Work at our downtown Dallas headquarters at Bank of America Plaza centrally-located with access to interstates, airports as well as local cultural and entertainment destinations in downtown, uptown and the surrounding area.
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, commission comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and onsite fitness membership.
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for working in exciting industries ranging from IoT and Architecture to Sports, Entertainment and Professional AV, this job could be for you – apply now!