MarketScale is hiring a Human Resources Manager to proactively manage the experience, development and relationship between our growing employee base and the company.
With a focus on best practices, industry standards, efficient administration, and a vision for proactive, positive growth, we see this role as a key ingredient to a successful, sustainable and happy company.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Administration of benefits package that includes medical, non-medical, 401K and more proactive employee education
- Design and deployment of intra-office initiatives that drive development, collaboration and employee engagement in creating a successful working dynamic
- Point of contact for employee communication as primary HR resource
- Proactive and reactive response to opportunities and challenges for optimal outcomes including performance related plans and programs
- Administration of hiring and onboarding process (not active recruiting)
- Stay updated on administrative policy requirements
- Analyze and assess opportunities for improvement amongst employees and staff using maintenance of employee handbook and related materials, policies and procedures
- Administration of formal employee review process to ensure quality feedback and clear career roadmap
Educational and Experiential Requirements
- 3-5 years minimum experience in related role
- Undergraduate degree in related or complementary field
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite and comparable technology
- Proficient in written communication for business
- Understanding of updated policy and administration best practices and requirements
MarketScale is a B2B publisher and marketing firm based in Downtown Dallas, serving brands looking to grow their businesses via 100% digital content and marketing services. We work with medium size companies to the Fortune 500, leveraging technology and automation to build a data-driven, scalable organization capable of meeting the growing needs of our clients.
In addition to competitive salary, enjoy excellent comprehensive medical benefits, 401K, paid time off, option for onsite gym membership and more.