MarketScale is looking for Marketing Analyst to join our Data & Analytics Department with their management of marketing analytics and business intelligence platforms. MarketScale delivers B2B marketers a suite of data and analytics tools, helping them grow their businesses by identifying trends and leveraging predictive analytics.
This is an ideal job for recent graduates interested in a career in marketing, analytics and client consulting. Come enjoy our newly renovated office on the 53rd floor of the Bank of America Plaza overlooking Downtown Dallas, all while being minutes from Uptown, Deep Ellum and the AAC! Come join a rapidly growing department within one of the fastest growing marketing firms in Texas!
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that client deliverables are being processed and fulfilled
- Maintain databases, tools and dashboards that optimize statistical insight into website traffic
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs of clients
- General maintenance of various web tools with strict attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate internal data to identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization
- Assist with growth initiatives, including market research projects, internal predictive analytics and more
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with great attention to detail and accuracy; experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, similar) preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar analytics platforms preferred
- Experience with SQL, R or other coding languages preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Business/Marketing, Statistics or similar field
If you think you fit this description, we’d love to hear from you!