MarketScale is hiring a Teacher and Professional Development Manager to educate and inspire our employees, partners and customers, through educational content, assessment and coaching.
As a marketing firm and publisher, we believe that the highest form of marketing is education. Whether it is educating a customer on best practices or inspiring our employees to evolve their own best practices, the demand for a full-time educator at MarketScale is significant.
Be a leader, with wide ranging impact across the organization. Job duties include:
- Research and development of curriculum and teaching materials. Initial lesson planning and content direction will be decided collaboratively, so there is no need for complete expertise in marketing, marketing technology or best practices in B2B upon arrival, though experience is a plus.
- With the help of our design team, create content and deploy it on an LMS, using programs such as Adobe Captivate to create the content, and standard LMS programs. Experience working with an LMS in academic or professional settings is required.
- Present and lecture on the content and topics you are developing, identifying learning opportunities and establishing a good pace for each learner.
- Follow up with assessments, coaching and as an available resource for employees and customers who are learning your material.
- Master the concepts, and the new products driving our business forward—CRM training and essential systems training will be a very small part of the job. The ideal candidate executes this role more like a college professor than a corporate trainer.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum five years teaching in academic or corporate settings
- Mastery of lesson planning and teaching methods
- LMS and digital course design expertise
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite and essential productivity tools
- Passion for the future of education via innovative platforms and technology
Join a fast growing B2B (business-to-business) marketing firm and publisher. We are located in Downtown Dallas at Bank of America Plaza. Benefits include PTO, Comprehensive Employee Medical Benefits, 401K and more.
The future of marketing is education! Bring your experience in teaching to our growing roster of employees and clients, to enable the future of education and business, today!