- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Vixxo is seeking a full-time Revenue Operations Specialist to be based in Dallas, TX OR Scottsdale, AZ.
The Revenue Operations Specialist will assist with and coordinate the functions essential to the operations and productivity of the sales and customer success teams. They will partner with the Sales Operations Manager to successfully execute business processes throughout a cross functional environment while providing support to multiple teams including: sales, customer success, solution architecture, marketing, and finance. The Sales Operations Specialist will provide daily administrative support to drive the sales team’s productivity and effectiveness through the highest level of customer service to help ensure successful outcomes.
Who Will Love This Job
- An innovator, “but we’ve always done it this way” is not an excuse you comprehend; you are constantly trying to understand “how can this be better,” and then identifying and implementing solutions.
- An efficient worker, you enjoy having multiples priorities at one time and multitask and without breaking a sweat.
- A task-oriented teammate, you find deep satisfaction from independently checking things off your to do list and nothing slips through the crack for you
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements and enhancements including working with new tools and strategizing business processes that simplify, standardize and enable operational excellence
- Assist in managing the sales process, including key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on forecasting drivers
- Interact and collaborate with sales, marketing and customer success to coordinate the distribution of specific content related to service offerings, competitors and sales and marketing enablement including assisting with preparation of client presentations.
- Retrieve and analyze monthly data using Salesforce, Excel and other data management/BI systems
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in sales, support, project management, or reporting and analytics
- Previous experience with CRM (Salesforce) maintenance and reporting required
- Bachelors degree required
- Experienced in MS Office Suite – strong PowerPoint skills for deck creation a plus
Vixxo wants your ambition, your experience, your talent, and what makes you unique. We may have a place for you on one of our many teams, all dedicated to facilities management for some of your favorite retail, grocery, restaurant and convenience market brands.
Just like you would, we hold ourselves accountable for growing the company and meeting aggressive goals. We also work equally as hard at growing our corporate culture, which includes Vixxo’s commitment to diversity and the fact great minds think differently. Introduce yourself.
This position is based in our service center in Dallas, TX 75234 OR headquarter in Scottsdale, AZ 85254
If you have any questions, TEXT Vixxo to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our talent team today.