Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
We are seeking an Account Director with a drive and passion to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth through a high touch engagement with FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 enterprises and their related Channel Partners by focusing on how Infovista can deliver tangible Business Value to the Enterprise Market within the UK and Ireland. The ideal candidate has a solution sales background with a strong understanding of the value of application user experience, SDWAN, traffic prioritization and WAN optimization and its impact on key organizational goals. This is an individual contributor role, reporting directly into the VP of Sales N&C Europe.
Role and Mission
• Delivery of agreed revenue targets.
• Ownership of the whole sales cycle (Pipeline creation to revenue).
• Develop and execute software sales strategies tailored toward the enterprise market in the UK & Ireland territory.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships up to CxO level with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned UK & Ireland territory to generate new business.
• Sell Infovista software solutions to FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies using a value selling approach.
• Work with value-added partners to win business from new and existing customers.
• Build the appropriate pipeline to attain or exceed the annual goals and objectives of the UK & Ireland territory.
• Make both written and verbal sales presentations which capture and address customer needs.
• Provide inputs into product direction, marketing programs and customer support.
• Creation and execution of a business plan to exceed the annual goal.
• Teaming with the broader Infovista organization to further the company’s business.
• Provide accurate forecasting and opportunity reporting by diligently updating and maintaining Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
• A quantifiable track record of success demonstrated by revenue and professional growth.
• Communication & presentation skills (verbal and written delivery) with proven credibility up to and including the C-Suite.
• Track record of exceptional and consistent quota achievement.
• Strong experience of Enterprise direct touch solution selling within an indirect go to market. channel sales model and working in a team selling environment.
• Proven success, established customers and contacts, and solid UK and Ireland territory knowledge.
• Ability to source, pursue and close new business.
• Vertical sector experience in one or more of the following – Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services or Transport & Logistics.
• Knowledge of the SDWAN, application performance and WAN optimization market.
• Formal sales training a plus: Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling, Target Account Selling.
• Knowledge and proven use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.