- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Position the company to deliver technically and economically differentiated products and services to the commercial nuclear power industry by developing solid relationships with key client decision makers, providing customer service, primary account management functions and fundamental sales activities for the assigned clients and territory. Develop target accounts and sales opportunities within an assigned geographical region, leading to new orders in support of sales objectives and target profit margins.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science/technology and/or business .
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with, and servicing, US Commercial Nuclear and/or DOE plants and facilities.
- Consultative, strategic and relationship based sales or operational experience in the Nuclear Industry – plant, field, and corporate levels.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Large account management and technical sales experience a plus.
- Nuclear plant field services, equipment supply, project management, engineering and/or operational experience.
- Direct experience with fundamental commercial contract negotiation preferred.
- Computer Proficiency (SFDC, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Passion, energy and positive attitude to develop quickly in role and to support organizational change and growth.
- Client Engagement, prioritizing and managing a regional account base
- Planning with client management teams
- Provide exceptional customer service, developing rapport and establishing strategic relationships
- Deliver powerful presentations to communicate the company’s value proposition to management teams and in identifying opportunities
- Call planning to support systematic identification of opportunities
- Initiate, facilitate and support proposal process
- Formulate and execute strategy to close new business in a complex decision making environment
- Balance opportunity development and opportunity closure activities
- Take ownership and leadership for their account base
- Ongoing personal development to enhance strategic and tactical sales techniques
- Develop sales plan for customer base that defines the strategy/actions required to achieve goals and growth objectives
- Identify new and emerging opportunities in the market and strategically tap those opportunities to promote products and services.
- Preparing monthly reports and annual sales budget using forecasting and analytical skills that align with market trends.
- Meeting overall sales objectives set for the region.
Sitting, standing, walking, some heavy lifting up to 30lbs, ability to work in an industrial field environment when necessary. Up to 75% travel.
Some office but mostly plant/industrial environments.