- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
This position is responsible for positioning the company to deliver economic driven alternatives for the Refining, Power, Chemical Processing and Heavy Industry as directed by management by conducting sales and account activities for the assigned clients and territory.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field is required.
Skills and Experience:
- Consultative and strategic sales experience selling into the Refining, Power, Chemical Processing and Heavy Industries
- 2+ years technical sales experience and account management
- High degree of self-confidence, passion, initiative, and commitment to customer service
- Some experience working in the industrial setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective formal presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Develop sales plan for customer base that defines the strategy/actions required to achieve goals and growth objectives
- Own opportunity creation and management
- Develop rapport and establishing strategic relationships
- Deliver powerful presentations to communicate the company’s value proposition to management teams and identifying opportunity
- Uses all available methods to stay current with advances in products and procedures and seeks to master the skills and knowledge required for the role
- Build and advocate deal strategies with clients on short-term projects and long-range partnerships through various sales channels
- Facilitate the proposal process
- Plan and execute weekly travel schedule to meet minimum customer meetings required
Some office but mostly plant/industrial environments.
Sitting, standing, walking, some heavy lifting, ability to work in an industrial field environment when necessary.
Up to 50% depending on candidate’s location in the territory.