- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Associate
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Account Manager to support our customer on-site in Napa, CA.
This position is responsible for strategically partnering with Plant Leadership and Sales to foster and maintain positive relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue, encourage repeat business and ensure the organization consistently meets or exceeds internal and external client expectations.
This position must execute at the highest level of service in a very fast paced environment while ensuring the highest level of quality and on time delivery. This position requires regular contact with Cenveo’s customers, management, salespeople, customer service, finance, estimating and operations personnel.
Candidate must market company products and services to existing customers and prospects, Have the ability to lead client-facing activities related to relationship building and maintenance, client communication, issue resolution, understanding clients’ business strategies, goals and vision, in order to develop account strategies and execute value-added opportunities.
Candidate will learn to be able to anticipate customers’ needs and expectations and be able to effectively sell Cenveo scope of services to create a professional, mutually beneficial partnership. Must be responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance of client revenue and deliverables.
Candidate will coordinate scope of project against Company pricing strategy and communicate pricing to clients understand and effectively communicating company capabilities and service offerings to clients.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or other relevant field with 3-5 years experience or a high school diploma with 5-7 years relevant work experience.
- 5-8 years previous print experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other standard office systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrated problem solving, project management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, excellent presentation skills with an ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels within the organization.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions, supplier relationship management and large, complex organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and able handle a heavy workload with multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail; strong follow-up and follow through skills.
- Proven ability to adapt to rapid change in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to coach team members through adapting/accepting rapid change.
- Must be able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.