- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Reporting to the Supervisor, Fleet Services, the Account Manager, Fleet Services is responsible for maintaining and assisting the growth of assigned Impact XM clients within the Fleet Services product group. Working mainly independent, and at times with the guidance of Senior leadership to administer all aspects of Fleet Services orders submitted by Impact XM clients. Working directly with clients, supporting organizations /personnel, Supervisor of Fleet Services, Account Coordinators of Fleet Services & Fleet Services Technicians to accurately, efficiently & effectively complete Fleet Service orders. Complete engagement with Impact XM systems from both a project management and asset management standpoints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned. The duties and responsibilities as outlined in this Job Description may be changed from time to time by the Corporation, as it deems necessary, without further notice to the Employee.
- Support the management of your assigned clients show schedule
- Serve as the primary point of contact with all assigned Impact XM Fleet clients ensuring successful project deliverables
- Engage Global Estimating when required and support estimating efforts where appropriate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point in order to prepare client correspondence, proposals and presentations
- Adhere to all Impact XM processes and policies accurately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively with clients on their Fleet Services orders
- Collaborate with Impact XM Field Services to effectively manage required show services and schedule Installation & Dismantle labor for your projects as needed
- Possess Strong operational knowledge in the Exhibit Force, Customer Gateway, Zoho CRM, and IXM Project Systems
- Effectively complete Fleet Services workflow on all projects
- Including Fleet Orders, Customer Gateway, Zoho CRM project creation, fulfillment work orders, quality check, delivery tracking, return tracking, resolve return issues, return inspection quality check
- Manage approval processes and ensure all solutions follow and abide the show specific rules & regulations when applicable
- Act as liaison between clients, agencies, appropriate 3rd parties and all Impact XM department
- Ensure the utmost accuracy and timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Manage multiple orders, multiple clients per day
- Directly communicate with Account Directors, Senior Account Manager Fleet Services, Supervisor Fleet Services & Impact XM clients on project status and issues that need resolution
- Administer updates to the online asset management tools as it relates to client assets (old, new, additions, subtractions, etc.) and Fleet Services orders
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Fleet Services
Financial Responsibility / Management
- Maintain and update project information, including financials within Impact XM systems
- Ensure all costs/ items are accounted for within Impact XM systems, client quotes, proposals and invoices
- In collaboration with Fleet Services Manager, review all invoice drafts for accuracy prior to billing
- In collaboration with Fleet Services Manager, follow-up directly with client, as required, to resolve unpaid invoices in a timely fashion
- Contribute to regular business review reports with Account Director and Supervisor, Fleet Services.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Accommodations will be made, up to undue hardship, for employees that advise accommodation is required pursuant to the prohibited grounds of the human rights legislation.
Education And/or Experience
College certificate in Business administration is preferred, or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office Word Processing software, and Outlook. Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software is an asset.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Must be passionate about working with people and be customer-centric
- Embodies flexibility, open-mindedness and receptivity.
- Actively works out solutions.
- Identifies something valuable in being part of a team and the ability to effectively collaborate
- Exhibit the ability to multi-task and operate under severe time constraints and immovable deadlines.
- Good organization, detail and follow-up skills are required
- Strong communication skills
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Accommodations will be made, up to undue hardship, for employees that advise accommodation is required pursuant to a prohibited ground of the human rights legislation.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Impact XM is a global experiential marketing agency that crafts strategic audience engagements by powering brand experiences. Trusted by some of the world’s most respected organizations, the agency has a forty-year heritage of insightful strategy, brilliant creative, smart fulfillment and purposeful metrics across business and consumer trade shows, user conferences, event activations and digital engagements. Headquartered in New Jersey, Impact XM maintains locations in Toronto, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Zurich.