- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
- Build strong working relationships and manage day-to-day activities for a range of accounts ranging from small to enterprise, with a goal to achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Manage client delivery and installation expectations and coordinate activity with vendors and partners.
- Develop forecasts for hardware and services for each client; secure monthly/quarterly commitments.
- Ensure opportunities to upsell, cross-sell and resell into existing accounts are uncovered and managed to close.
- Support new sales efforts.
- Contribute to our growth and success by maximizing the value we deliver to clients.
- 2-5 years experience in B2B direct sales, inside sales, business development or account management in technology, software, cloud or SaaS.
- Relevant higher education, BS, BA, etc.
- IOT background desired but not required.
- Asset, fleet and or field service management experience beneficial.
- Experience with SalesLoft, Salesforce, Microsoft Office and Google preferred.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals in a competitive environment; methodically follow process to drive results; and be exceptionally detailed-oriented and data driven.
- Desire to be part of a cohesive team focused on success.
- Ability to travel.
- Work from our Atlanta office.