- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Associate
Founded in 1908, Flintco now employs more than 800 people in 8 cities serving clients in healthcare, education, hospitality, sports and industrial. Flintco also self-performs concrete, steel erection and excavation. Nothing matters more to us than the quality and growth of our people. Our teams are smart, humble and disciplined. Flintco is recognized for its commitment to safety and quality, using Lean principles as a guide to continuous improvement. The five guiding principles of our Ethos are: Safety, Integrity, Quality, Accountability and Honesty. We live it every day.
The Flintco Administrative Assistant I, Marketing is responsible in providing administrative support for the Flintco division office and responsible for helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials. They will report on our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing teams. In addition to filing and scheduling, performs duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All duties and responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may be assigned. To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls. Answers phones in a professional and friendly manner. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Perform a variety of clerical and general office tasks; ensure items are delivered and stored according to procedures; maintain jobsite address/telephone lists; run errands; may act as primary operator on a variety of office equipment, such as copier, fax, binding machines, etc.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for members of the division personnel.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the office and the jobsites. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Act as liaison between own department/supervisor and others, such as other departments, external contacts, clients, etc. Such liaison may be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain working relationship and public relations, etc.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects with all departments including Administrative, Estimating/ Pre-construction, Safety, Marketing/Business Development and Operations.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Provides total commitment to continuous process improvement.
- Supports and adheres to the matrix organizational format.
- Models and reinforces safety as a top priority of the organization. Always wears a hard hat and other appropriate personal protective equipment in the field.
- Meets schedules and deadlines, adheres to policies and procedures and maintains a good attendance/tardiness record.
- Ensures client satisfaction, both internally and externally, through positive, pleasant, professional and efficient handling of issues.
- Exercises good interpersonal skills by gladly assisting others to accomplish work of the organization, even it is outside the scope of regular duties.