|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Transfer finish material from Mixing or Casting station to Casting or Polishing station.
- Count pre-sheets and placed each right station.
- Perform repetitive tasks to complete production operations.
- Monitor and inspect sheets for defects and size during operation.
- Clean up pipe, roller and filter as needed.
- Load / Unload protective film by lift.
- Cut down patterns or overlay if needed to reduce loss.
- Monitor of pattern colors and designs.
- Operates lift to exchange pallets, reorganize mixing inventory.
- Perform housing keeping in Casting & Polishing area.
- Be able to pass a color test.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES|
- Knowledge of the safety standards applicable to the Production areas and other pertinent rules / regulations governing.
- Ability to communicate well in a production operation environment.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste materials and safe handling procedures.
- Ability to be comfortable and safety conscious when operating machinery.
- Ability to drive a forklift and pallet jack.
- Be able to work with certain chemicals (such as Methyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Acetate, Acetone, etc.)