- Career Level Other
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Diploma
Constant Technologies, Inc. is a successful, growing and specialized audio-visual integration company that has over 30+ years in business. Our focus is on mission critical audio visual integration and custom furniture for operations and command center environments globally, in the public and private sectors, out of its North Kingstown, RI headquarters location.
We are looking to expand our audio visual technician team. AV industry-specific training and education will be provided.
Exceptional Benefit Package Offered
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K and more…Wages commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities (including But Not Limited To)
- Willingness to travel – we are a global provider and provide installation and service support all over the world! We provide Travel expenses and Per Diem reimbursement for all out of town travel.
- Installation of commercial Audio Visual systems and AV control systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron, etc.)
- Installation, configuration, and testing of video wall and video processing equipment
- Read Audio Visual engineering CAD drawings.
- Pull and terminate low voltage/structured/CAT cables.
- Test and troubleshoot AV systems.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety on all work sites.
- In-shop configuration, Rack Assembly, Quality Testing, Shipment preparation, transport, on-site installation, configuration, customer service, and troubleshooting
What We Are Looking For
- Experience with permanent installation or servicing of commercial AV systems. Must be able to work independently, as a field leader or as a part of the team.
- Knowledge of audio, video, control and communications systems is required. Experience in Mission Critical Environments is a bonus.
- Crestron, AMX and/or Extron certifications a plus.
- Planar, Jupiter, RGB Spectrum, Samsung, Eyevis experience a plus.
- Infocomm CTS or CEDIA Certification a plus.
- Training is available for the candidate interested in increasing their skill set via obtaining additional industry certifications.
- Prior Security Clearance a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required. Education in an electronics or related field is a bonus.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and work within varied conditions some which may be small or confined
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are necessary
- Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary
- Must have experience running and terminating all types of cables and connections in a commercial environment. Troubleshooting experience required.
- Ability to read blue prints, interpret drawings, plans and specifications.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check
Payscale Commensurate With Experience. Negotiable With The Right Candidate
Constant Technologies provides audio-visual integration and custom furniture for command center environments in the public and private sectors.