- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Diploma
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Conveyor Controls experience is required
- Provide detailed industrial control system drawings
- Factory test panels for proper functionality
- Write, enter and document PLC programs
- Write, enter and document HMI programs
- Field debug and test (start-up/stand-by) control systems at the customer’s facility.
- Responsible for insuring the quality of goods and services to both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of controls engineering design/programming experience required.
- Functional knowledge in various PLC ladder logic and HMI programming systems.
- Experience with MS Office, Industrial networking and data base development a plus.
- Allen Bradley Control Logix experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the conveyor, material handling or related industries preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Must have a desire to work in the field of industrial controls.
- Successful applicants will be involved with electrical design; programming and field start up of the system if required.
- Travel may be required depending on the project, and is a job requirement of all engineering positions.