- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Diploma
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and program the upper level BHS software product
- Provide detailed industry user standards and norms
- Provide detailed knowledge of BHS code architecture
- Develop and program HMI (MDS) for upper level BHS
- Program the interface the PLC between upper and lower level
- Program standard BHS reports (MIS)
- Understands the user experience and provides guidance and direction on development of BHS upper level software
- Field debug and test (start-up/stand-by) control systems at the customer’s facility.
- Responsible for insuring the quality of goods and services to both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of upper level software design/programming experience
- Functional knowledge in various PLC ladder logic and HMI programming systems
- Prior experience in baggage handling systems programming
- Experience with MS Office, Industrial networking and data base development