Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with and sell through our valued local channel partners, including architecture firms, security integrators, security consultants, glazing contractors, door distributors, property managers and end-users.
- Prospect and qualify new sales opportunities with executives, managers and project leads using email, phone and on-site cold calling.
- Provoke interest and build value for budgeted and unbudgeted products that can deliver significant and measureable impact to the end-user.
- Leverage our training to take control of and disrupt complex and long buying cycles in order to produce faster, larger deals.
- Track, report and analyze your performance in order to produce the volume and forecast accuracy required to deliver team and corporate goals.
- Continuously develop your own consultative sales mindset, skillset and toolset.
- Demonstrate your commitment to being a trusted and respected leader on our team.
- 8-10 days a month overnight travel required
- 5+ years of prior consultative, field sales experience.
- A remote office space that allow you to conduct business in a professional manner
- Verifiable history of accountability, perseverance and goal achievement.
- The curiosity of a life-long learner and the demonstrated commitment of a leader.
- The ability to initiate and support complex independent and team-selling initiatives.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a value-centric, consultative sales process.
- Strong task-orientation and problem-solving skills that allow you to operate as an autonomous team member.
- Disciplined use of CRM, and knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent verbal, writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a passport for international travel.