Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
MarketScale is looking for an Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Data & Analytics Department with its management of marketing analytics and business intelligence platforms. MarketScale delivers B2B marketers a suite of data and analytics tools and services, helping them grow their businesses by identifying trends and leveraging predictive analytics.
This role will be focused on business operations and intelligence and you will have the opportunity to work with many of the departments within MarketScale for various BI and Reporting projects, as well as working on various external client projects and challenges.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand the business questions and opportunities, and to provide insights/answers to meet the needs of the business
- Apply expertise in quantitative statistical analysis and data visualization to synthesize trends into actionable insights and tell the story behind the numbers
- Regularly work with SQL to create views, tables, and develop advanced queries to answer business questions
- Work with various APIs to access and aggregate data for a variety of internal and client platforms
- Validate the calculations and results against known figures, other reports, peer reviews, etc.
- Provide operational and analytical support to Leadership team in a variety of periodic and ad hoc operational projects and strategic initiatives
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong analytical abilities with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive experience writing SQL queries and working in databases
- Experience working with third-party APIs for a wide variety of platforms
- Experience providing actionable intelligence leveraging a variety of data sets.
- Experience in a data mining role with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience in turning large amounts of multi-faceted data into meaningful information
- Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar field preferred
This is an ideal job for professionals interested in advancing their career by leading initiatives and identifying business opportunities. If you’re tired of never defining your own projects, being restricted to a specific department/project and not seeing your hard work immediately translate into noticeable changes within a business, this is the role for you!
MarketScale is a B2B content marketing firm and publisher based in Dallas, TX. Work at our downtown Dallas headquarters at the Bank of America Plaza centrally-located with access to interstates, airports as well as local cultural and entertainment destinations in downtown, uptown and the surrounding area.
The Business Intelligence Analyst position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, commission comprehensive medical benefits, 401k, and onsite fitness membership.
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for working in exciting industries ranging from IoT and Architecture to Sports, Entertainment and Professional AV, this job could be for you – apply now!