Career Level Other
Experience 3 Years
The CNC Operator is responsible for setting up and managing CNC machines according to product requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.