- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answers incoming telephone queue and/or contact customers directly via telephone or email.
• Works closely with sales team to process customer orders.
• Processes applicable documentation and follow up on customer requests/inquiries through completion, ensuring quality service.
• Documents all customer interactions and other pertinent information in applicable databases to provide an accurate record of account history.
• Works closely with customers, internal departments and management as needed for problem resolution and/or process improvements to ensure effective and timely service for internal and external customers.
• Performs additional department-specific duties related to the CSR position.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Minimum 1 year customer service experience or equivalent required.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
• Professional appearance and presentation required.
• Excellent computer knowledge, especially with Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required.
• Excellent telephone skills, detail oriented and ability to handle confidential information.
Located in Mukilteo, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, 20 days of PTO to start and much more!