- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
The Contract Administrator is responsible for processing and reviewing various company contracts. A successful Contract Administrator will demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to draft and analyze contracts and other legal documents. Our ideal candidate has previous experience managing processes with little direction and is familiar with legal terminology and contractual requirements.
- Process all contracts and renewal drafts
- Support sales team with contract related inquiries
- Coordinate finalized contract process for signature
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Update and manage contract administration database
- Process ongoing reports
- Assist with guest incident documentation process
- Various other legal administrative task
- 2 years’ experience as contract administrator, paralegal, legal assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in collaboration, exceptional interpersonal skills, friendly and professional demeanor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to communicate and exchange information; stay in a stationary position 80%; move; operate computer and office equipment; and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.