Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
• Responsible for ensuring daily deposit, bank confirmation, and application of all funds received through the bank lockbox as well as for all remote deposits made by distribution centers.
• Review AR aging to help address the resolution of duplicate payments, payments placed on account, and write-off adjustments. • Assist Credit & Collection Specialists in processing credit card payments.
• Prepare and process customer refund requests.
• Monitor the AR interface, daily, and resolve any issues preventing transactions from processing. Print and mail invoices, daily.
• Maintain all deposit records electronically
• Responsible for reconciling and closing AR, monthly. Generate AR as outlined by management.
• Review, validate and upload customer resale certificates into Avalara tax software. Manage sales tax audits as it relates to customer invoicing.
• Assist in obtaining and reviewing documents required for sales revenue and SOX related audits.
• Make sales representative changes as directed by the sales department.
• Support special projects as assigned.
• Perform all duties in accordance with SOX procedures and controls.
• Provide back-up to others in the department as needed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Excel
• Excellent problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to work accurately and effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as with teams •
High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume and team environment
• Familiarity with Oracle, Avalara & resale certificates a plus
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred Or Associates Degree with minimum 2 years Accounts Receivable experience