- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
This position will create, proof, and edit marketing content across all print, digital and social media channels. Reporting to the VP of Brand and Marketing, the Copywriter will play a key role within the organization, responsible for upholding the Clarus Brand tone and voice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, edit, proofread, and manage all content ensuring it upholds the Clarus brand tone, voice and style.
- Create, edit, and publish content for all print and digital collateral, including blog posts, website, social media, video, advertising, e-marketing, campaigns, literature and CEUs.
- Gain strong knowledge of Clarus products, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Present initial ideas, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
- Write various copy options, which may be presented as a story board and modify copy until the final version is reached and approved.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience creating, editing, and managing content in a fast-paced business.
- Expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Technical knowledge of HTML, WordPress and web publishing; proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organization skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and project a positive presence.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and passion for the Clarus brand.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.