- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
About the Role
This position will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects and work in collaboration with the Team Business Operations, Technology, Ticket Sales, Marketing, and Intelligence departments.
What you will do
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for our CRM system, Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Develop, maintain and enhance workflow rules and business logic.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to create, articulate, and drive compelling sales campaigns to engage our customer base.
- Understand the sources of data that feed into our CRM environment and recommend how best to collect and organize this data.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including marketing, to ensure successful execution of lead nurture, retention and lifecycle programs.
- Provide recommendations to the Ticket Sales and Service leadership team on how best to leverage our CRM to execute on their strategic vision.
- Support the day-to-day business needs by building reports and dashboards.
- Analyze sales campaign performance and deliver insight for how to iteratively improve engagement.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in CRM campaign creation and workflow.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud) is required.
- Certifications such as Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, or other software certifications are preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Ticketmaster (or other ticketing systems), marketing automation software and integrations with CRM platforms is preferred, but not required.
- Critical eye for detail.
** Only applicants who are legally authorized to work for The XFL will be considered. The XFL does not provide any work authorization sponsorship, or any assistance in securing, maintaining or extending work authorization. **
By submitting this application I acknowledge and understand that Alpha Entertainment LLC [XFL] will collect and use my personal information in accordance with XFL’s Applicant Privacy Notice (https://www.xfl.com/legal/ccpa/xfl-applicant-notice).