Career Level Individual Contributor
Experience 3 Years
MarketScale is hiring a Customer Experience Training Specialist to work in our growing Operations Department. The Customer Experience Training Specialist will assist our Operations team in the following tasks:
- Daily listening, monitoring and grading of customer calls and sales team calls
- Writing call grading sheets with professional feedback and best practices
- Monthly best practices Sales and Client Services trainings
- One on ones to cover key areas of the sales process
- Weekly objection handling, B2B news, and other key areas for team members to reference and understand
- Weekly meetings with EVP, Business Development and Senior Director, Client Services to review team strength and weaknesses
- Detecting client issues and team communication errors on calls
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years’ experience in customer experience training
- Good base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401K with matching
- Onsite Gym Membership Available upon request
- 16 Days’ paid-time-off
- Free Online Courses related to field
From online learning, to B2B media, to marketing and more, MarketScale is creating some of the most exciting business video and podcast content in the world today.
We are located in Bank of America Plaza in downtown Dallas, Texas on the 53rd floor. Enjoy all that downtown has to offer, while building your career in customer service.
All current positions at MarketScale require a minimum of three years’ post-university experience.