- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the most efficient manufacturing plants, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
S/he Will Perform The Following Duties
Our Duluth, GA office requires a Customer Order Management Representative to serve customers with various needs and requests. This person will be key to the sales process by entering and processing orders into SAP. S/he will be responsible for the processing of invoices as required.
- Sales Orders – Enter sales orders into SAP. Issue delivery tickets when required. Enter other Sales type orders including subscriptions, returns, etc.
- Convert orders in SAP, following all processes and procedures.
- Monitoring of orders for delivery follow-up for both orders entered directly and those on the internet partner store by dealers, when requested.
- Responsible for invoicing of orders.
- Participate in any courses and/or webinars assigned.
- Handle credit applications from customers. Liaise with credit manager for approvals and account setup. Process credit card payments.
- Process stock transfers between storage locations for sales reps and the ordering of demo equipment for sales reps.
- General office duties as required including filing and other duties assigned.
- Assist where needed and return phone calls in a timely manner.
- Close communication/sales support with sales team.
- Willingness to take on other tasks and responsibilities as required
Leica Geosystems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Job seekers with a disability
If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or contact us through the email link below. Please include your contact information and specific details about your requested accommodation to support you during the job application process.
To request assistance by phone, contact us at: (800) 367-9453 (Voice)
For Email requests: AccessibilityForJobSeekers@leicaus.com
These telephone lines and the email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Education & Experience:
- Some University level course work in Business, Accounting or related field is preferred with a minimum of two years related experience
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
- Knowledge of basics of Saleforce an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks (especially at month end/quarter end/year end)
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and bring solutions to the table.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate as part of a high-performing team.
Customer Care (pre and post sales)