- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
· Customer Service – this will account for approximately 70-80% of your responsibilities and will entail answering inbound phone calls and emails from existing Clients and Members of our Stored Value product line. You will be responsible for assessing the customer/clients issue and provide accurate information to resolve their issue or escalating the issues as needed.
· Field Marketing – traveling to new Client locations and promoting our product. You will be a part of a multi-department team that is responsible for ensuring a successful launch and signing up of new membership while onsite. This will account of 10-20% of your time and will require travel through the United States.
· Print Marketing – creating and updating existing print marketing for on-site advertising with Clients and members. Experience in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator is preferred.
· Additional projects will be assigned as time permits.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- 0 – 2 years equivalent work experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Desire to provide excellent member service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to process data entry with speed and accuracy
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong and accurate listening skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly, both technical and business processes
- Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat and a great attitude