- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
MarketScale is hiring a Customer Success Specialist to communicate with partners and customers on a daily basis, ensuring their success and satisfaction.
If you have at least two years’ experience in Customer Success, especially in Business-to-Business companies, this role could be for you.
Reporting to Director, Operations, this role does not manage the production of our work for clients, but instead serves to ensure that the many stakeholders we work with have good communication from MarketScale and a strong relationship.
Key skills include strong written and verbal skills, experience using digital meeting technology (such as Zoom), and a willingness to use best practices in proactively strengthening relationships and reactively solving problems.
Enjoy significant autonomy in this role, as an early member of this team which enables a solid career path.
Job Requirements and Skills
- 2+ years of Customer Success experience
- Bachelors degree in Communication or related field
- Expert CRM and project management software utilization, especially Salesforce
- High-level Business Writing proficiency
- Proficiency in content and social media especially LinkedIn
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience communicating with customers across all channels: phone, email, social, etc.
What to Expect
- Monday – Friday full-time in-office (Downtown Dallas)
- Comprehensive medical benefits from United Healthcare
- 401K with matching via American Funds
- Gym membership available upon request
- Competitive Salary
- Best-in-class tools and technology
Grow your executive career in beautiful Downtown Dallas, working from the 53rd floor in Bank of America Plaza. Work with top brands across all B2B markets and industries.