- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Associate
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Can you develop novel solutions for demanding creative projects?
- Have you been a part of design, consulting and project delivery teams in high pressure situations?
- Are you experienced in a variety of Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection and Access Control System Technologies?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Design Consultant – SSA located in the Las Vegas office, who reports directly to the Director of Security, Surveillance and Access Control systems (SSA).
In this role, you will be responsible for providing design services in the areas of integrated technologies including video surveillance, intrusion detection and access control system solutions. You will work with Sr. Design Consultants to design innovative technology solutions that support a multitude of surveillance, intrusion and access control systems for markets including: hotels, resorts, museums, healthcare, performing arts and performance venues, gaming, themed entertainment, theme parks, sporting venues, high-end retail, houses of worship, commercial office, cruise ships, higher-education, data centers, cloud storage facilities, municipal, transportation and governmental facilities. As a member of the Design team, you will be expected to work with our CAD and BIM Designers throughout the design phases of the project.
What you will be doing?
- Project design ensuring that all work is completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Support our Sr. Design Consultants with daily project development and delivery.
- Assist with the development of Concept, Schematic, Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Perform technical product research.
- Assist with the development of Design Narratives.
- Assist in the generation of system specifications, system budgets and bid documentation.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- A willingness to be part of a team
- A working knowledge of digital video surveillance, intrusion and access control technology, physical layer networks, architectural delivery phases and the construction and installation process
- A working knowledge of IT Networks, IP Video, Storage Arrays, Servers, Hardware, Video Management Software and Unified Software Platforms
- A desire to creatively implement technologies into new and existing facilities
- Good organization skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- A customer-focused approach
- Computer literacy with fluency in MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Access, and MS Access desirable
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM and MS Access desirable
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager
What qualifications are required?
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- CPP, or PSP Certification, Design Certification and CPTED Certifications are preferred
- Three to five years of professional experience in integrated security solutions design, integration and installation
- Knowledge of current products and trends in technology and related industries.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Surveillance Software and Hardware. AutoCAD and/or MS Visio experience.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.