Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
What you will be doing.
- Supporting the team with Pre and Post-Sales Engineering efforts to ensure quoted systems meet Electrosonic expectations.
- Work with CAD Team to complete drawing deliverables and take ownership of design validation and Q/C of drafting.
- Engineering of Audiovisual systems of various types and producing associated deliverable documentation (Audio DSP, Control Systems, AV Networks, Video Projection, etc.)
- Conduct Site Survey’s and participate in client meetings to understand deliverable requirements and intended system functionality.
- Coordinating with clients and guiding them through their Audiovisual technology needs based on intended functionality.
- Respond to client requests for modifications and additions to systems. Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure modifications are tracked and appropriate change orders are generated and executed.
- Identify system design challenges and devise corrective action to mitigate risk.
- Provide labor estimates for Sales Estimation of low to moderate-level projects.
- Work to maintain knowledge of current product lines for various manufacturers.
- Provide training of system operation to client stakeholders and ESI Service team.
- Aide the Project Management team in the development of project plans and milestones.
- Create BOM and AV deliverables, including drawings and other documents which meet ESI standards.
- Execute project plans within the time constraints specified while adhering to quality standards.
- Provide any other support to ensure ESI operates up to standards on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper safety practices in accordance with OSHA, Site safety requirements, and/or ESI Standards.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful.
- Promotes ESI to best of his/her ability.
- Takes direction from Supervisors and Project Leads.
- Displays professionalism in a team environment.
- Follows protocol for client communication
- Submit deliverables to Team Lead for Review and Deliverable Milestones
- Properly communicate drafting/modeling needs to Drawing Office team members.
- Understanding of AV signal flow.
- Experience with various system types (DSP, controllers, network switches, displays, and how they interconnect).
- Ability to create and communicate a SOW.
- Experience in other fields in AV.
- Read and understand Drawings and Bill of Materials.
What Qualifications are required?
- A bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- 2+ years of AV Industry experience.
- OSHA 10-hour Certification.
- AVIXA CTS or CTS-D Certification or ability to obtain within 90-days of hire.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, control, and/or other related industries.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Audio-Visual Software. AutoCAD experience preferred.