- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
We’re seeking a Director/Manager of Business Process Improvement to join Chem-Aqua and support our sales, service and operations teams. This person will be an integral resource in supporting the goals of the President and Executive Team, in increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving our efficiencies of manpower, assets and profitability. This person reports to the President of Chem-Aqua and is an advocate for driving change and has a passion for improving processes to reduce costs and deliver excellent results. If you’re seeking wide-range, in-depth experience in a personable, stable yet thriving environment, our Director/Manager of Process Improvement could be a match for you!
A little about us Chem-Aqua is a subsidiary company of NCH Corporation, a privately held, family-owned, global business headquartered in Irving, Texas, near Dallas. NCH has more than 7,500 employees, offices and facilities on six continents, and clients in more than 50 countries. We clean and conserve water, save energy, and deliver best-in-class maintenance solutions, with a focus on industrial and commercial businesses. · About Chem-Aqua and our history · Our products and solutions · NCH brands and divisions
Culture and benefits
We’re a global company with a family feel, offering the same benefits of an international corporation with the personal relationships of a small business. We realize a job is more than just a job – it’s an extension of your life and family – and we’re committed to maintaining just that. For us, culture is not just a perk; it’s essential to how we thrive.
· Employee-centric environment (regular corporate activities, personal relationships, small teams)
· Family-first attitude (paid parental leave, work-life balance support, flexible hours)
· Approachable leadership (collaboration with top leaders, open-door policy)
· Growth-oriented mindset (autonomy, creative freedom to explore new ideas)
· Paid vacation and holiday leave
· Wellness initiatives (on-site fitness facility and cafeteria, planned activities)
· Community involvement (volunteering, fundraisers, charity events, school sponsorships and donations)
· Employee recognition programs (appreciation week, awards and ceremonies)
· Personal and professional development and growth
· Tuition reimbursement
· Financial wellness (retirement options, 401K match)
· Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability)
A little about you
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a similar, applicable field
· 5+ years of operations experience in a sales and service driven organization with an emphasis on process improvement
· Business acumen in financial analysis, capital investment, budgets, cost accounting and allocations
· A proven track record of improving processes that result in cost savings
· Proficient in the use of various business tools and software such as Salesforce, Oracle, Excel, Tableau
· Ability and willingness to lead cross functional teams towards a common goal
· Ability to travel up to 20%
Day-to-day work examples
We support growth, opportunity and variety, which means your day-to-day has the potential to adapt with you and your passions. If you’re not challenged and growing, neither are we. For starters, though, here are some day-to-day examples of what you will be doing:
· Build a multi-year process improvement road map focused on consistency and achieving positive financial outcomes
· Develop continuous improvement strategy that aligns to the overall business strategy, end market operating plans and global operational strategy while taking into account present operational realities
· Collaborate with Sales, Service, Engineering and other internal customers to proactively develop a robust pipeline of improvement projects, with an emphasis on prioritization by financial impact to the business
· Partner with Sales Managers to remove barriers to effectiveness and ability to grow the business
· Analysis of large, lower margin sales growth opportunities
· Review of freight and delivery process seeking cost reductions and quality of service improvements.
· With Chem-Aqua equipment assets at customer locations, implement methods for leasing, tracking, return and reuse at other customer locations.
· Develop best practices for integrating acquired companies’ employees, customers and products to achieve cost savings while minimizing customer disruptions.
· Assess shared corporate resource activities and cost allocations for opportunities to reduce costs.
· Improve customer acquisition, to order, to delivery and renewal processes.
Sound like a fit for you? If yes, jump aboard, and apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.