Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
• Lead a diverse and technically proficient thermal design focused Engineering team across multiple sites.
• Liaise with internal stake holders across multiple departments and a diverse supplier base for successful implementation and launch of new product introductions.
• Key contributor towards improving in-house manufacturing capabilities while working alongside continuous improvement engineers and operations management to capture customer opportunities and uphold On Time Delivery expectations.
• Assess new manufacturing methods for partnerships, acquisitions or internal capabilities.
• Spearhead solutions for improved metric reporting & data collection to enhance operational performance.
• Partner with marketing team to evangelize Wakefield – Vette customers through multi-media formats (white papers, technical writings & publications). Also providing content and data for companies’ various social platforms.
• Promote positive and continual interaction and interface with sales team to strengthen and enhance relationship between the two groups.
• Foster a creative, inspiring and passionate environment for the engineering group that will promote continuous improvement & learning and an overall positive, engaged and motivated group.
• Develop a consistent practice of professional development for all staff, ensuring that each member of the team continues to grow professionally in all aspects of their development.
• Active participant in annual capital budget and overall strategic business planning.