- Career Level Director
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Certificate
Key Job Functions
- Plan, develop, implement, and measure execution of an integrated global marketing and communications plan aligned with Red Lion’s strategic growth objectives.
- Develop and lead data-driven and stakeholder-driven integrated marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels to grow market share, build the brand, and achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate content marketing initiatives and calendar that aligns priorities of all scheduled and planned content creation and delivery from the team and coordinate with stakeholders to align with key events and initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop regional specific strategies to support increased sales in focused vertical and geographic markets.
- Develop a translation strategy for key sales, marketing, and product assets and collateral to ensure localization strategies support sales growth and resources are allocated in alignment with the regional sales strategies.
- Define the strategy for digital marketing that generates customer and sales partner engagement – including content, digital advertising, organic search, paid search, social media, CRM marketing programs, Red Lion’s website, App’s, video’s, etc.
- Establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment.
- Lead and develop both a strategic and tactical marketing organization through engagement, involvement and continuous improvement.
- Define public relations strategy and generate PR opportunities for the company including press, media interviews, and industry events.
- Drive continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster and more efficiently.
- Establish targets and continuously analyze, measure, and report KPI and ROI of all marketing activities and programs.
- Support and oversee development of content for internal and external use.
- Endorse, support and model the Company’s core values of:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required
- 15+ years marketing experience with 5+ years of experience in a senior marketing communications role in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic marketing and communications, and marketing programs to advance an organization’s mission and goals
- A minimum of five years’ experience in developing and implementing social media strategies
- A minimum of five years’ experience in planning, writing, editing, and production of newsletters, press releases, annual reports, marketing literature, and other print publications and directories
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier partners, and in successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve national recognition
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of marketing and communications specialists
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance, and administration initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing
- Industrial automation or technology experience.
- Deep appreciation for cultures outside of the US and experience creating working relationships globally to help drive in market requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization, handling, multiple tasks and project