- Career Level Director
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
- Provide technical and continuous process improvement leadership.
- Develop and document the Lean transformation of manufacturing operations. Develop, document and maintain world-class processes and production strategies.
- Identify improvement projects related to cost reduction, cycle time reduction, performance increase and waste elimination.
- Lead, support and execute business process and system improvement projects using any of the applicable lean six sigma tools and techniques.
- Coach, Lead and Mentor others in effective root cause analysis and problem solving following 8D methodology.
- Lead Lean Six Sigma Continuous Process Improvement teams focused on meeting stated cost savings and waste elimination at all levels of the organization.
- Deliver effective and continuous training and support on the lean six sigma tools, principles and methodologies.
- Act as a change agent in supporting the growth of the continuous improvement culture. This includes maintaining a strong, positive personality to effectively deal with resistance to change.
- Provide positive interaction at all levels of the organization.
- Drive the implementation and sustainment of visual control management throughout the facility.
- Understand and proficiently use standard Lean six sigma tools. (i.e. Visio, Takt, DMAIC, DFSS, etc.)
- Encourage team building and development of cross-functional teams while utilizing individual skills, talents and experience. Work as a self-directed team member with minimal daily supervision.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with emphasis on manual and machine processes.
- 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing operations business improvement with demonstrated success in applying continuous improvement/ lean/ six sigma tools.
- Project Management skills, able to identify and lead appropriate projects to move the Lean Manufacturing program forward.
- Experience/Knowledge of the 8D problem solving methodology.
- Experience leading six sigma continuous process improvement teams with a focus on cost and waste reduction.
- Experience being a champion of Lean Manufacturing with the ability to get buy in from others.
- Experience with Lean six sigma tools. (i.e., Visio, Takt, DMAIC, DFSS, etc.)
- Minimum of two-year technical degree required with a BS in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering strongly preferred
- LSS Black Belt certification required.