- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Diploma
The Driver performs duties to ensure safe and timely delivery of products to customers, complying with instruction and prescribed routines, methods or procedures and involving the making of miner decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate vehicle to deliver and pick up rental equipment at theme parks, resorts and other facilities as instructed.
- Perform maintenance services for the Mobility equipment. Including strollers, wheelchairs, and ECV’s.
- Skillful in use of all types of tools used in maintenance activities.
- Diagnose and document equipment problems and repairs.
- Deliver orders via the most effective route to ensure complete orders are delivered according to established time frames and customers’ needs.
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives and report any discrepancies to company
- Collect and return all paperwork materials and equipment.
- Increase customer satisfaction by collecting information, feedback on service and resolving complaints per company policy; communicate information back to the company
- Communicate the need for recommended or required vehicle service; Deliver vehicle to maintenance provider
- Perform or assist with any operation as required to maintain workflow, to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and workgroups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Maintain a safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Maintain a professional appearance by adhering to uniform policy always
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Driver or runner work experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Should be mechanically inclined and mechanically oriented.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Should have a flexible schedule that includes working weekends and holidays.
- Able to read a map and accurately plan a route
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to operate vehicle
The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and climb all day while performing the duties of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Use of ladders and other material handling devices are required as needed.