Experience 4 Years
- Possess knowledge of all types of electrical conduit so as to measure, cut, bend, tread, assemble and install
- Familiarity with 120/240 single phase, 120/240V delta 3 phase, 120/208V 3 phase, and 277/480V 3 phase systems
- Splice wires and/or terminate wires to lighting, power and control equipment
- Connect power cables to equipment
- Possess a working knowledge of the NEC.
- One to two years of experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the construction trade
- Willing to work overtime, as needed
- No travel required!
Why work with us?
•Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability insurance
•Company paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance
•Paid Vacation starting after 120 days
•8 paid Holidays, plus a bonus holiday after 5 years of service
•Retirement Plan with Company Match
•Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education Assistance
•Potential for Annual Bonus
- Learn more about us at www.trachteusa.com