Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Solentra provides software solutions for simplified business and information management across the agricultural supply chain to help agribusinesses streamline business processes; enhance business analysis and decision-making; track, capture, and manage data; and deliver peace of mind with risk mitigation.
The Solentra Engagement Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the client relationship. The successful candidate must have a strong business acumen and be able to identify pain points with the client, convert them to projects, prioritize them and work to get them funded in the annual budget.
- Manage relationships with client(s) generating funded opportunities for existing products and services within the business unit and expand our footprint into other areas of the client’s organization.
- Act as a trusted advisor and industry expert to client; function as an extension of their team through onsite engagements and industry involvement.
- Achieve forecasted financial results by delivering committed project revenue and managing costs.
- Provide a forecast of bookings and pipeline and take primary responsibility for dedicated client P&L.
- Provide work estimates, SOWs and quotes to client for new projects.
- Monitor customer project status and communicate metrics and overall account activity, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Solentra team members to improve the customer experience and enhance the product and services portfolio to align with client and industry needs
- Develop a clear, achievable forecast for bookings results monthly, quarterly and annually and manage forecast data month over month for client(s).
- Attend and present at customer meetings, industry events and internal company functions.
- Create a comprehensive “account plan” for client and work with marketing team to develop appropriate content and calendar to maximize exposure.
- Pursue to completion revenue-generating opportunities with client.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics:
- Deep domain expertise in agribusiness (8+ years of experience), specifically with grains, oilseeds, and/or related industries.
- Detail-oriented with solid Project Management and execution skills.
- Familiarity with software applications and technologies in agribusiness/agri-food; experience selling or selecting and implementation software products for the grain and oilseed industry.
- Strong business acumen.
- Solid P&L management skills.
- Outstanding ability to work through others.
- The ability to win the confidence of others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High energy and sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the workweek on average.
- Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end-users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially be an effective listener.
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA a plus.