- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
- Analyze customer failure complaints and support Q.A. evaluation.
- Work tasks to help current engineering team to be more efficient.
- Via phone or email; Second level technical support. Help internal and external customers solve technical problems and to determine the root cause
- Troubleshoots technical problems to determine the root cause while providing the customer with timely status updates until resolution
- Evaluate product samples for electrical performance, reliability, and manufacturability.
- Perform testing and debug in an Electronics Lab
- Assist in the development of technical projects
- Assess third party and open source software
- Web Documentation and White Papers.
- Document customer contact and resolutions in CRM and knowledge-base
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking; in some cases acquiring product to reconstruct the scenario.
- Occasional travel for on-site technical trouble-shooting and customer assistance/problem resolution.
- Work with third party vendors and/or partners to find product solutions.
- Develop internal test plans that meet both company and industry regulations.
- Other duties as needed within the organization
Ideal Background And Specific Professional Skills/Competencies
- At least 5+ years experience in technician roles
- Demonstrated ability Taking ownership of issue; solving the problem or effectively escalating.
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent Communication Skills. Must be able to speak, read and write in the English. Additional languages a plus.
- Must be proficient in the Windows. Experience in Linux(Ubuntu), Chrome, and Android operating system a plus
- A proven track record of effectiveness in a fast-paced environment where there is a need to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to create results within budget, timeline, and product/project deliverables.
- Proficient in engineering principles of problem solving, design techniques, engineering reports
- Software language proficiency in C, C++, or C# is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science or other technical degree required
Benefits To Working At Mimo Monitors
- To be in a fast-growing small company where you are recognized for your contributions and results
- A compensation plan that includes a competitive base salary plus opportunities for bonus.
- Health, dental and prescription drug benefits
- Company sponsored retirement plan. No contribution from employees required
- Growth & advancement opportunities within our fast growing Company