- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an Envelope Machine Adjuster Trainee in its Dallas, TX facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent with a mathematics emphasis, and a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Under minimal supervision, sets up and adjusts envelope folding machines for safe and efficient operation in the production process. This includes the start-up, operation, adjustment to proper parameters involving close tolerances, maintenance, troubleshooting, and cleaning of the equipment. May provide training and assistance to lesser skilled adjusters and/or operators.
* At the start of the shift, inspect all orders processed on machine during the previous shift for correctness of folding, gumming, printing, count and packaging; obtain approval from lead adjuster or supervisor on start-up of new orders.
* Make proper size changes and adjustments to all assigned machines in accordance with estimated change times; note any delays on work order.
* Continuously monitor all assigned machines and performance of operators to ensure quality and run speed standards are being met.
* Provide training and assistance to coworkers, including other adjusters.
* Ensure all change parts are cleaned and returned to parts cage or other assigned areas at completion of order.
* Return ink, skids, cut blanks, etc. to their assigned areas upon completion of order.
* Review condition of all panel cutting dies with lead adjuster or supervisor once they are removed from machines; return dies to parts cage to be returned to inventory or sent out for reconditioning.
* Ensure all check sheets, time reports, and other paperwork is filled out correctly and completely.
* Relay any special instructions or important information pertaining to machine performance to next shift upon their arrival.
* Monitor machine shut downs where applicable to ensure proper wash up of machines at end of shift; ensure work area is clean.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* High School education or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
* High degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience required.
* Previous printing experience preferred but not required.
* Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Good communication skills, i.e. ability to work effectively with coworkers and communicate with all levels of management.
* Willingness to work overtime as needed.