- Career Level Other
- Experience 7 Years
- Education Undergraduate
An experienced creative producer to develop and deliver all aspects of experiential engagements, large and small, including digital media, AV, talent and other custom creative concepts. The producer works with the production team —including strategists/writers, exhibit designers, graphic designers, interactive designers, developers, special effects producers and sales teams—from creative concept to final delivery. If you have a pharma background, even better.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Broad Production Experience: Do you have a strong knowledge and experience in digital media, video production, A/V, staging and theatrical production? Are you able to figure out how to make things happen to execute ideas that haven’t been tried before?
- Strong Teamwork: Can you lead a project and manage a diverse team from the creative development process — through to the final delivery onsite?
- Excellent Budgeting Skills: Can you create a budget—and then work within its constraints of time and dollars?
- Client Savvy: Do you keep the client’s goals in mind through the creative and development process?
Qualifications And Skills
- 7+ years of experience producing content and live activations in tradeshows and/or events
- Creating and managing budgets for multiple types of deliverables (digital, AV, lighting, and crazy creative solutions that are yet to be thought up. Knowledge of accounting/financial processes. Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong experience managing teams of various types of players with diplomacy, concern for their varied points of view, and the ability to understand how they all fit together: creatives, engineers, programmers, AV technicians, designers, clients, account teams
- Excellent management of external partners
- Expertise in onsite installation and delivery of activations in a tradeshow and/or event environment.
- Organization and detail-oriented. Able to maintain all project documentation, from proposal to timelines to final reconciliation.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint. Other creative tools are a plus.
- Poise under pressure, and a good sense of humor are appreciated.
- Able to travel in the US frequently, as required, and occasionally internationally. Travel is usually over weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus, but not required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Cvent and Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Other Skills And Abilities
Must be passionate about working with people and be customer-centric. Must show good attention to detail. Team Work, Customer Service Focused, Positive Attitude Provide strong project and budget management, ensuring adherence to timelines and delivery against key milestones. Effective communication skills are required: including the ability to make effective presentations; prepare written documentation including proposals, quotations and letters; maintain accurate and complete client and project files. Exhibit the ability to multi-task, sell, and operate under severe time constraints and immovable deadlines. Good organization, detail and follow-up skills are required. Experience in the event marketing or a creative solutions based agency. Thrives in an entrepreneurial and independent environment. Embodies flexibility, open-mindedness and receptivity. Actively works out solutions. Identifies something valuable in being part of a team and ability to effectively collaborate. Must be able to develop excellent rapport with existing and prospective clients. Must have a good “business sense”. Proficient using Microsoft office programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Canadian Positions: Accommodations will be made, up to undue hardship, for employees that advise accommodation is required pursuant to a prohibited ground of the human rights legislation.)
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Impact XM is a global experiential marketing agency that crafts strategic audience engagements by powering brand experiences. Trusted by some of the world’s most respected organizations, the agency has a forty-year heritage of insightful strategy, brilliant creative, smart fulfillment and purposeful metrics across business and consumer trade shows, user conferences, event activations and digital engagements. Headquartered in New Jersey, Impact XM maintains locations in Toronto, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Zurich.
For more information, go to www.impact-xm.com.