Career Level Entry Level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Functional Area: Extrusion
Reports to: Extrusion/Compounding Facilitator
Position Description: Responsible for the day to day operations of quality control checks, labeling, palletization of products, assisting the extruder operator, achieving objectives of output, quality, and safety. Position will provide an opportunity to learn the operation of the extruder while assisting the extruder operator.
- Essential Job Functions
- Perform all job functions in a safe manner, follow and enforce all PRESCO policies and procedures.
- Assisting the extruder operator in tool changes and product changes when and where needed.
- Responsible for helping to meet production standards, minimizing scrap and downtime.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of data.
- Responsible for leading housekeeping efforts and maintaining a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Identify and immediately communicate personnel and safety issues to Extrusion/Compounding line tech and assist with investigations and resolutions of the issues if needed.
- Responsible for labeling, packaging, and palletizing rolls for delivery to customer.
- Responsible for removal of rolls from the extruder.
- Performs quality checks on material and comparing to specifications and communicating results to the extruder operator.
- Required to complete accurate computer inputs of production output.