Career Level Entry Level
Experience 5 Years
- Meets or exceeds assigned territory sales target by helping territory sales or key account managers maintain and grow sales for current accounts.
- Interprets customer needs, identifies, and implements total product solutions.
- Assists marketing department to prepare product manuals, demonstration videos, and other technical promotional materials.
- Coordinate with customer service managers and act as frontline for technical support
- Identifies and works with territory sales team to enhance customer interaction and satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Maintains and enhances technical knowledge of LED display products and solutions.
- Reviews and prepares RFPs or sections of RFPs as assigned.
- Travels frequently and as needed to customer/client locations; is responsible for maintain current passport.
- Establishes and manages schedules to meet critical dates.
- Oversees installation of LED video products and solutions.
- Provides on-site construction management including licensing and permits, maintaining project schedules, ensuring safety program compliance, supervising installations, managing operator training and documentation, and managing maintenance training and documentation.
- Directs event day coordination including, but not limited to operator support, technical support, and display content.
- Manages project acceptance including the creation of punch lists and schedules for completion and extended maintenance/service plans.
- Conducts demonstrations of company products at site visits, trade shows, meetings and as directed.
- Answers all technical questions asked by customers and identify customer’s need.
- Making drawings: screen connections power.
- Provides back-up for completing quotations when sales team is off-shift or unavailable.
- Teaches technical training program classes including, but not limited to ACE (Absen Certified Engineer), and hosts technical training and case studies online
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable parts
- Thorough understanding of parts’ roots and relationship to other parts
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Expert level service professional with ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to use sound independent judgment
- Advanced computer and networking skills
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% of the time
- Trouble-shooting skills related to electronics
- Ability to operate digital and analog oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, pulse generators, meters and other electronic instruments
- Ability to work from schematics or rough sketches
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in either Computer Science, Engineering or other technical related area
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience or equivalent technical training
- 6-10+ years of LED/AV service and support experience
- Trouble-shooting skills related to electrical hardware and computer software
- AV industry or CTS certification a plus