- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Certificate
Oversight and supervision of work crews:
- Establishes and nurtures teamwork environment with internal employees and contract employees.
- Coordinates and provides general oversite for contracted crews from multiple companies.
- Ensures crews have resources and support.
- Provides work direction and performance evaluations.
- Helps identity hiring needs and participate in hiring, performance management, and dismissal decisions.
· Maintains relationships with all visitors to the site: customers, architects, union representatives, subcontractors, etc
· Manages site work and logistics efficiently, providing suggestions for improvement
- Exemplifies Kasa Values including Family, Accountability, Fundamentals, Responsiveness, Challenge, Integrity, Play and Customer Focus.
- Demonstrates Kasa’s Behavioral Norms including Be Present, Speak Your Truth, Attend to Safety & Be Open to Outcomes.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with all attendance standards and company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completes PCM Training.
- Completes company LEAN training and participates in Kaizen events as needed.
- Understands Quality Management Systems (QMS) requirements and how it applies to this position as determined by ISO 9001 and to facilitate continuous improvement.
Education & Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Architectural Engineering or Construction Management, or 10 years’ trade experience.
- Five years of construction experience required.
- Two years supervisory experience required.
- Experience with $1 Million plus projects preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook required.