Career Level Individual Contributor
Experience 8 Years +
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a US Financial Business Partner located either in our Burbank office or Orlando, Florida office who reports directly to the Group Chief Financial Officer based in the UK with a dotted line to the US President.
In this role, you are responsible for finance business partnering, interpreting, explaining and driving business performance. You will support and influence critical operational and strategic decisions and help the Group CFO and the US President achieve their strategic, operational and financial goals.
What you will be doing?
- Challenge and drive the business leadership to achieve all financial targets
- Represent the finance team within the regional leadership team
- Forecast and budget the financial statements of their relevant businesses (profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflow)
- Model complex deals with the sales team to assist the win rate and ensure accurate modeling of associated deal risks
- Provide analysis of the business to support the regional lead, regional management team, global leadership team, CFO and the CEO
- Review of terms and conditions, cash flow, insurance requirements and bonding of commercial contracts to limit risk and maximize returns for Electrosonic including negotiations with customers
- Coach and advise the sales team to achieve the best financial outcome
- Review the financials of projects within the organization to ensure accurate estimates are complete and risks are understood and mitigated
- Guarantee accuracy of the POC calculation
- Provide analysis, interpretation and presentation of the financial performance of the business, cost centers and group
- Build strong relationships across the organization both within the region and globally
- Work with the accounting/finance team to ensure accurate and timely month-end and year-end closures
- Challenge the processes, to drive continuous improvements in terms of speed, accuracy and relevance of the output
- Prepare and present on reporting packs to stakeholders, including US leadership, global leadership, and the board of directors.
- Ad Hoc projects including mergers & acquisitions, competitive analysis, new markets, new product analysis, and business transformation activities
- Plan and deliver formal financial training across the organization
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- A proven track record as finance business partner to senior teams including experience in professional services organizations.
- Demonstrated success at building business partnerships in multi-cultural teams and across organizational boundaries
- Experience in Agile and LEAN methodologies an advantage
- The ability to work independently and to liaise effectively with different organizations in a global environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and analyze complex data from various sources into actionable and meaningful information
- Deep understanding of finance and accounting concepts, processes and systems
- Microsoft Navision, Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Office including strong Power Point experience preferred
What qualifications are required?
- University degree in economics, finance, business or another relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in similar role within a $100M+ Turnover business ideally globally
- Knowledge gained within Service / Project Based / Construction / SI Business.
- Understand POC accounting
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally approximately 1 week a month