- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Essential Job Functions
- Observe and Follow all Company and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Perform all forklift operations in accordance with rules defined in forklift training and certification.
- Perform forklift checks and report any discrepancies as required.
- Maintain Daily Housekeeping
- Report quality, process and inventory concerns to area lead or manager.
- Offer suggestions for improvement of current processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Use forklift to move dies and tools required to setup presses in fabrication.
- Perform press setups according to production schedule in a FIFO manner according to press setup rules and regulations.
- Locate dies and tools according to the Die Storage Inventory List
- Move materials from completed operations to the next operation or to the staging area in an efficient and orderly manner.
Required Education And Qualifications
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills And Specifications
Basic math including addition, subtraction including decimals and fractions.
Successful completion of forklift drivers course
Valid forklift driver’s license provided by Field Controls