- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Certificate
Your Responsibilities Will Be…
- To participate in the product development lifecycle, including the requirements gathering, design review, capacity planning and code review processes.
- To design, implement, deploy and maintain high-volume scalable applications in Node.js.
- To design and implement low-latency, high-availability applications that are able to perform at high levels.
- To schedule, coordinate and execute hardware and software integration activities as assigned.
- To implement data and security protection standards.
- To integrate with a NoSQL (Couchbase) data storage solution.
- To write reusable, testable and efficient code.
What You Will Get…
- The ability to transform the dining experience and the way in which restaurants accept payments; securing the transaction and protecting both the restaurant and the diner from potential credit card fraud.
- The ability to impact change and drive the business forward; we’re a small team and every voice is critical to our success as a company.
- A competitive compensation package.
You Will Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a software development role
- 3+ years of experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience utilizing Node.js frameworks such as Hapi.js, Socket.io, Express.js or an equivalent development framework
- Experience testing Node.js framework using Mocha; writing unit tests will be required
- Expert knowledge with NoSQL databases including MongoDB or Couchbase; Couchbase preferred
- Experience with front-end technologies including AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Expert knowledge of RESTful API web services
- Expert knowledge of a managed-code language (Java or C#)
- Experience with distributed source control (Git/Mercurial)
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness; able to handle complex issues and undocumented processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; documentation will be required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile environment; flexibility and responsiveness is required