- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 7 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Our Portfolio Of Technologies Encompasses Over 20 Brands In Three Segments
CECO is a fast-paced, diversified global provider of leading engineered technologies to the energy, environmental, and industrial segments, targeting specific niche-focused end markets through an attractive asset-light business model.
Energy Solutions – primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
Industrial Solutions – industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal
- Fluid Handling Solutions – centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration and mist eliminators.With headquarters in the U.S., the Company is strategically balanced globally across the Americas, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Over the last five years, we have excelled at operational and financial excellence. Now, under new leadership, we are sharpening our focus on three core values to accelerate our growth – outside-in customer focus, learning and development, and optimizing the effectiveness of our lean, hands-on brand and shared services teams. In addition to aggressively pursuing new customers across many energy and manufacturing industries, CECO targets its $5 billion+ of installed base, specifically to expand and grow a higher recurring revenue of aftermarket products and services.
CECO’s well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.” For more information, please visit http://www.cecoenviro.com.
We are seeking for a creative graphics designer and a multimedia developer to join our Marketing growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing designs, creative concepts and visual assets for a variety of needs, including collateral, brand elements, digital marketing assets, social media graphics, infographics, tradeshow materials, presentations and animated graphics, newsletters, banners and more. If its creative, and its visual – prepare for it to be your project!
This resource will be relied upon to collaborate with the marketing team, as-well as other business colleagues to assist with larger overall projects as well as work independently with minimal supervision to deliver quality work. If you’re a “jack of all traits” in the design space – a creative artists, an illustrator, an animator, a photographer and a digital, we would love to speak with you and review your portfolio!
To succeed in this position, you should be creative, confident, detail oriented, knowledgeable and comfortable working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing and producing online and offline collateral for marketing and sales (including original campaigns, direct mail, brochures, print and banner ads, product sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more).
- Formulating forward-thinking concepts and rendering designs for multimedia campaigns while always elevating our brand.
- Managing the design and production of a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral to support our needs.
- Identifying fresh and innovative design solutions that push the boundaries of the CECO brand and explore more effective formats and/or media channels.
- Understand the restrictions and limitations of the design deliverable process and manage our expectations (where appropriate) through providing education in relation to design limitations and/or restrictions.
- Ensuring brand consistency while offering a fresh approach to design, artwork, digital and print output.
- Ensuring that all work is visually appealing, is created to specification, is produced in a suitably high standard, and is within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies.
- He/she presents visual solutions to internal clients and helps communicate strategies behind design ideas and executions.
- Flexibility in schedule to occasionally work off hours to participate in video/conference calls to accommodate international schedule
- Creation of design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications including: Collateral materials, Environmental graphics, Brand identity, Websites, Social Media and Illustrations
Education And Experience
- BA degree in graphic design preferred.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience
- Skilled in industry standard software applications and the latest Adobe Creative Suites.
- Familiar with a wide range of other design, web and multimedia software and applications
- Recognized experience/expertise in multiple graphic design disciplines
- Demonstrated expertise in the following: large-scale website and/or app development, large-scale print production, product POP and literature, identity systems and advertising
- Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing all work cost effectively and on schedule
- Strong, persuasive communications style speaking and coaching style
- Experience creating campaigns that are cohesive through various marketing channels in order to elevate the CECO brand.
- Experience motion graphics and/or creating GIFs, a plus!
- Be dependable, detail-oriented, motivated, organized, efficient, and flexible.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and in a team.
- High energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must present a strong printed and online portfolio demonstrating past work experience
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.