Career Level Other
Experience 7 Years
The Head of Campus Partnerships will work closely with the Vice President of Partnerships and our San Francisco based Business team in order to deepen Spin’s leadership as a campus transportation brand, generate new campus markets, retain existing campus markets, and lead a strong team of Campus Partnerships professionals.
- Accountable for our university market footprint.
- Lead and execute our national campus expansion and retention strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with key university leaders and organizations.
- Hire and motivate a strong team of professionals dedicated to growing our partnerships with colleges and universities.
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic decisions for growth within the market.
- Collaborate closely with Spin’s government and community partnerships leadership to ensure consistency and maximize outcomes.
- Build messaging to communicate benefits of micro-mobility to various campus stakeholders.
- Build a strong department and company culture.
- Transfer knowledge to Spin’s Operations team to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Dedicated and driven to closing the deal and growing our company quickly and responsibly.
- Track and analyze university segment progress, including maintaining clean data within the company’s CRM and reporting to the Vice President of Partnerships as well as other Business and company leadership.
- Develop content to support presentations, email campaigns, conference booths, etc.
- Willing to travel up to 33%.
- Location is flexible.
- 7-10+ years of experience in Business Development, Sales, and/or University Affairs/Relations in a relevant industry (Tech, Transportation, Education).
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- Existing university contacts and relationships, as well as a successful track record doing business in an academic environment.
- Excellent communication, public speaking, proposal writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior work ethic and ability to overcome obstacles.
- Ability and interest to work on strategy as well as execution.
- Experience winning deals and/or championing projects that involve complex solution, policy, and technology elements.
- Understanding of customer success in the university realm.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain attention to detail.
- Experience navigating bureaucracy and interacting with various stakeholders.
- Passion for making an impact.