Career Level Entry Level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Cultura Human Resource team is looking for a creative-minded individual who will be an essential part on several creative projects. The projects this person will be working on will involve graphic design, video editing, and creating presentations for instructional design and employer branding initiatives. This may sound like a little bit of everything, but this internship certainly allows you to put your creativity to the test, hone in on your skills, and bring forth unique ideas.
The duration of the internship will last until the end of the year with the potential of extension depending on the project. No travel is required for this role.
• The connection between HR and how visual representation enhances the function
• Project management of multi-faceted HR initiatives
• Building out visuals for instructional design, e-learning, and employer branding
PROJECT DETAILS/JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with the Director of Talent and other business leaders to identify requirements needed for e-learning content curation
• Collaborate with the HR team on employer branding strategy identifying areas of opportunities to boost Cultura’s social media presence (Glassdoor, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Create graphics and visuals for e-learning & training content, infographics, social media posts, etc.
• Create instructional videos, webinars, & presentations for HR related initiatives, such as onboarding, safety procedures, career development, employer branding, etc.
• Some web design building out Cultura’s SharePoint site.
• Make recommendations to instructional design and employer branding strategies
• Perform ad-hoc projects as they are assigned
• Junior, Senior, or Grad Student pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or a related program.
• Proven creativity with experience in visual/multimedia design (graphics, videos, etc.)
• Knowledge of social media platforms (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Must have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• The ability to tackle and prioritize multiple projects
• Strong written and verbal communication
• MS Suite proficient
Not required, but good to have…
• Pursuing a degree in Technical Communication, Instructional Design/ Technology, E-learning, or Interactive Design
• Experience creating digital learning media (i.e. infographic, training videos)
• Previous experience in a similar internship or related course work/projects is a plus