Experience 5 Years
The service sales project manager is responsible for working with the supporting sales account managers on quoted repairs and small plumbing projects to ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing estimates and proposals for repairs and equipment replacements, as well as managing the labor and material acquisition, and project management upon approval. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
At Maxair, we believe that our customer’s satisfaction is the goal of our work. We safely provide the highest quality products and services for a fair price. Our employees’ personal happiness and job satisfaction are critical to our success and we value our employees as professionals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for generating, pricing, bidding and winning repair and small project proposals per Maxair’s pricing plan and structure. The expectation is to generate and manage at least $2,000,000 in project revenue annually.
- Collaborating with Maxair account managers to price, win and manage service projects at the account managers’ assigned customers.
- Skillful in presentations to current and prospective customers with a strong ability in conducting negotiations in a persuasive manner.
- Sustaining and broadening relationships with new and existing key customers by developing and maintaining relationships throughout the customer’s organization.
- Identify customer’s disagreements with the intention of managing and resolving them in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Performing collection activities for managed projects as required.
- Tracking personal project management statistics and submitting them to the manager for period reviews.
- Supporting Maxair sales and marketing activity under the direction of the sales manager.
- Developing and maintaining familiarity with all Maxair offerings.
- Participating in continued education to learn about new products and improved project management techniques.
- Maintaining a liaison with product representatives and local suppliers to stay abreast of product lines, promotions, trends, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with commercial plumbing systems
- 2+ years of experience managing projects
- High school diploma or GED, technical associates or bachelors degree preferred
- Valid drivers’ license
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organized and efficient
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Performance Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
The service sales plumbing project manager position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to travel to client sites is also expected.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 50% daily travel. Typically, travel is within the Atlanta metro area, rarely maybe overnight.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.